Saturday, February 16, 2008

Copenhagen

During the holiday we visited Copenhagen. It was a very lovely trip, also thanks to Carsten and Monica. Because Monica had live in Copenhagen for a couple of years, she knew some nice places.

The first day we visited The National Museum. After this visit we went out for dinner. When we were back at the hostel, we just drunk something in the bar and then we went to our rooms to sleep.

On Wednesday, We visited the Museum of Art. I really liked it. There were a lot of weird sculptures, but I thaught it was very nice. Before this visit, we visited the Little Marmaid (or how do you write it?). She was little, like the name.

In the afternoon we had some free time. I used it to walk around and to discover were Fiserk Tower, the great Shopping Center was.

On the last day we saw the quards changing, and we also took a water taxi. This was very nice. We saw Copenhagen in a different way.

When we were back home in Haderslev, I was really tired. So when I was home I went straight to bed!

No comments: